Answered by: Research Assistance Staff
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017     Views: 46

Your myCBUcard is your "library card".  Obtain by visiting Office B177A, located in the Marvin Harvey Building. 

Register your myCBUcard with the library's Circulation Desk in order to borrow books from our and other libraries and to book seminar rooms.

Frequently Asked Questions