Answered by: Research Assistance Staff
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017     Views: 28

Your myCBUcard is your library card. Obtain by visiting Office B177A located in the Marvin Harvey Building. Register your myCBUcard with the library at the Circulation Desk.  You must update your account before September 30th of each year.

Frequently Asked Questions