Answered By: Cathy Chisholm
Last Updated: Sep 22, 2017     Views: 28

Please deactivate your card online at: using the Account Tool.  Speak to staff at the Circulation Desk if you require assistance.

A replacement card can be obtained by going to Office B177A located in the Marvin Harvey Building.
Replacement fee: $15.00

Faculty and Staff: When replacing your lost card, you may be asked for your employee number.

Frequently Asked Questions